Why Should You Hire a Buyer's Agent?
Why is it important to have a real estate professional by your side? There’s so much to deal with in our everyday lives. An agent can help you find your perfect home instead of taking the time to search through the market to find one on your own. However, there are some critical steps BEFORE and AFTER finding "the one". Here are the ways in which an agent can be of value to you:
1. Show you what the home buying process looks like.
2. Help you put together an offer on a home you love.
3. Guide you through the negotiation process.
4. Ensure we are on target with deadlines.
5. Point you to the right direction if you don’t already have a good lender, inspector or contractors.
6. Communicate with you through every step of the way.
7. Best of all, this is all free to you!
It’s our job to make it a fun and smooth experience you’ll enjoy. If you think you’re not ready yet, send me a message and let’s get talking because you may be ready and not even know it. You may find out that you qualify for downpayment assistance and there are ways to help with closing costs too. Interest rates will continue to rise which will reduce your purchasing power and cost you more in the long run. Owning a home is a great investment in your future by building equity. Contact me today and I'll show you the value of having me by your side!