St Augustine Outlets A Shopping Haven
St. Augustine Outlets are just a short drive south of Jacksonville but an oasis of designer stores with promises of great deals and bargains! St. Augustine Outlets are just a short drive south of Jacksonville but an oasis of designer stores with promises of great deals and bargains! Shop Bose, Coach, Saks, Gucci, and Polo at 20-65% off!
Immediately off of I-95 on both sides of the highway St Augustine Outlets is home to two outlet malls: St. Augustine Outlet Mall and St. Augustine Premium Outlets. If you are looking for a great deal, you have come to the perfect place. They are known for their great factory deals and it is not uncommon to pay half price for top designer brands. This is a great place to take a quick family vacay-away for a weekend of shopping fun. They have affordable hotels right in the area. Pick up some school clothes for the kids and get a few more special things for yourself while you are there. You know you deserve it!
St. Augustine Premium Outlets
It is here that you will find impressive savings in over 85+ stores. They have great brands that offer 25%-75% savings off of some of your favorite brands like J.Crew, Nike, Ralph Lauren and Coach. They also have great eats in any of their 5 restaurants: Canes Beach Grill, China Max, Colossal Dogs & Burgers, Lori’s Coffee and Rufinos Pizza. You’ll be sure to find something that will satisfy that appetite you have worked up shopping! If you are a member of the military, veterans and families can show their IDs on-site and receive a free VIP Coupon book. This is savings on top of savings! Also, every Tuesday is 50 plus shopper perks day. If you are at least 50 years old or older, you can take advantage of an addition 10% savings by simply providing a photo ID that shows proof of age.
Before you visit, make sure you check out the St. Augustine Premium Outlets website to see store’s current in-store promotions. That way you can map out your shopping excursion beforehand to make sure you are hitting up stores with the best promotions first.
St. Augustine Outlets
On the opposite side of the highway sits another outlet shop center. St. Augustine Outlets have 75+ stores offering luxury brands such as Gucci, Kate Spade and Saks Fifth Avenue’s Off 5th. With all these great stores, it will be hard walking away with only a few bags! You can even register a group shopping expedition trip. When doing so through St. Augustine Outlets, they offer many perks for the group such as a free coupon books, meal voucher for bus driver and special personalized service. Another perk is that your group will get access to their community room that has a capacity of 20 people. Sit down and relax in quiet and comfort to rest those feet and your credit card swiping hand. They also give a special gift for the group leader and will provide local attraction information. Make sure you sign up for their loyalty club. Members receive different discounts every month and a free gift on their birthday!
When you are hungry they have a great food court to visit that has two big high definition televisions. Perfect for those husbands who rather watch sports than following their wives and holding their bags all day! You can re-energize here with a variety of food and drink retailers.
Tips on how to shopping outlet malls
If you are looking to maximize finding the great deals on your trip, take a look below of some of the best tips for shopping at outlet malls.
1. Know when a bargain is a bargain- To see if the deal you are getting is truly the best deal out there, you can use a variety of shopping apps that will let you compare prices online. Use smart phone apps like Red Laser or ShopSavvy to see if you are getting the best deal.
2. Make your way to the Corners – When you step into the store, the first thing you should do is head to the corners. It is usually there that they keep all of their clearance racks and your best bet at finding a great deal.
3. Make sure you sign up for their mailing list – Sale alerts are more common at a retailer’s outlet mall than in its regular store. Make sure you sign up for their mailing lists so that you can get the alerts to let you know when all the big sales are approaching. Also, make sure you join an outlet malls preferred customers club. These are usually free and can include discounts that change out monthly.
4. Shop for items off season – Going to need a winter jacket? Pick one up in the spring. Need a bath suit? Buy one in the winter. You are going to find the best prices for items that are on off season. This is when items will be discounted at its lowest.
5. Shop during off hours – If you can, the best time to go shopping is when other people are at work. It is easier to dig for deals and search the bargain racks. Many times you may get the first pickings before the weekend shopping rush comes in.
QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you consider yourself to be a "Power Shopper" and expert deal-finder, or are you more of a "Looker?" Share with us in the comments below!